Graduate Internship - Learning Support Assistant
Blackfield Primary School
Term Time Only, 37 hours per week, start 2nd September 2019
Salary: FTE £17,224
Blackfield Primary School is a member of a multi-academy trust, The Inspire Learning Partnership, and benefits from the many opportunities being part of this Trust offers to all its staff and pupils.
The Board of Trustees is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic graduate assistant to support learning in the classroom, as well as support with sporting events and outdoor learning opportunities. There will also be a requirement for some support during break times (including lunchtime duties) and opportunities to offer extra-curricular activities. This would be excellent experience for someone considering applying for a School Direct Place, which Blackfield Primary would look to support you on through our links with Halterworth Teaching School ITT Partnership. Blackfield Primary School is an innovative, supportive school and has a proven track record for growing future teachers and leaders. The successful candidate will join an inspirational and passionate team of staff who are committed to achieving excellence for all pupils.
The successful candidate will be a Graduate and expected to demonstrate:
- A good model of spoken English
- Good ICT skills
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first.
Do you have?
- A sunny disposition and a friendly smile?
- A desire to help children succeed?
- Good literacy and numeracy skills?
- An ability to work as part of a team?
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you and give you the opportunity to join our dynamic, forward thinking and successful Trust.
We can offer
- The opportunity to work in a school which benefits from being part of a multi-academy trust.
- Inspiring resources and ongoing training for your professional development.
- Excellent support as you embark on a career in education.
- Innovative staff with subject specialism across the entire curriculum.
- Enthusiastic children.
- Over a week of extra school holidays
You can download an application pack from our website: www.blackfield.hants.sch.uk. If you have any queries please call the school on 023 8089 3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 21st May Interviews: Friday 7th June